Thu, 23 Nov|
Book Club: Challenges & opportunities for solo designers/researchers
Quarterly conversations on articles, books & podcasts from thought leaders & agitators.
Time & Location
23 Nov 2023, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm NZDT
About The Event
We are excited to invite you to our upcoming book club o discuss the article "The Pros and Cons of Being a Solo Product Designer". The article can be found here.
Although the article has Product Designer in the title, we think it could apply to anyone who is a solo practitioner or who often works alone on projects.
This month's book club is a space for solo (and small team) designers and researchers to come together to discuss their experiences, learnings, and challenges. We will use the article as a frame for our conversation, but we encourage you to bring your own experiences and learnings along.
Here are some of the topics that could start our discussions. Ultimately, we'll use your stories and questions to guide the discussion.
- The challenges and opportunities of being a solo designer or researcher
- How to build a successful career as a solo designer or researcher
- Tips for staying motivated and productive as a solo designer or researcher
- How to find and build relationships with other solo designers and researchers
- Resources and support for solo designers and researchers
Hope to see you there!