Better Work Stories
Time & Location
About The Event
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. TO JOIN THE WAITLIST, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Stories have the power to change our beliefs and behaviours, and they are one of the greatest tools for engaging audiences. When stories are told well, they are memorable, emotional and meaningful. Best of all they can inspire and move people towards action!
Whether you are launching a new program of work, trying to get an idea across the line, or simply wanting to influence more effectively and be more engaging when sharing information in your role, stories are the key to better connect and create impact for you and your audience.
This seminar will explore:
- what makes a good story
- how to craft a story that drives action
- what makes the audience listen and connect to what you are communicating
- the different mediums for sharing stories
- how YOU can be a better story teller!
You’ll take away:
- a framework for better story telling
- tools to better engage and communicate to your audience
- and understanding and tangible actions to leave a lasting impact with your next story
Who should attend:
- Professionals who need to tell better stories at work
- Experience designers and coaches
- Design, Innovation & Transformation teams who need to influence and create internal buy-in
About your trainer
Pip Loader is a communication and engagement expert, and one of her super powers is storytelling. She has over 20 years of Leadership experience in both the private and public sector, including leading a Co-design & Innovation lab, where sharing customer and innovation stories were a critical part of influencing stakeholders and creating buy-in for change. She now has her own practice focusing on Meaningful Leadership of which Story plays a significant role. Her 2-day StoryMoving ‘How to share stories that move people towards action’ is the gateway to building confidence in story telling and creating a story movement in organisations.
Pip's expert guidance not only helps you to uncover truths about yourself as a storyteller (hello uncomfortable vulnerability!) and gives you a structured set of tools to be able to craft compelling stories" GM Customer Engagement.
08:00am - Doors open for networking
08:30am - Training Seminar begins
10:00am - Training Seminar ends
06:00am - Doors open for networking
06:30am - Training Seminar begins
08:00am - Training Seminar ends
All of our seminars run on an interactive conference platform that allows you to connect and network in your own time. Join us for this event to experience 'virtual in-person' networking for yourself!
- Sold OutStandard Ticket$30GST included$30GST included0$0
- Sold OutStudent / unwaged$15GST included$15GST included0$0