Wed, 13 Apr|
Digital Transformation Uncovered
The good, the bad & the ugly of an organisation on the journey of change
Time & Location
13 Apr 2022, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
About The Event
As organisations are committing to digital at scale, strategies and consultant fees abound. Yet, what distinguishes an organisation with good intentions from one that can successfully execute pivotal change? In this hands-on seminar, Wayne Armstrong, Head of Digital Channels at Placemakers, is giving an inside view of taking a large scale organisation and its legacy systems on the journey of transformation, keeping the customer front and centre.
Join us to hear lessons and practical tips from the front line that shed light on pitfalls and misconceptions of the desired shift towards digital. During the session, we’ll hear how they have worked on three fronts at the same time - personal mindsets, organisational capabilities and customer experience - to guide the business through this uncomfortable yet vital journey that not only changed their way of working but impacted how an entire industry is engaging digitally.
You’ll take away:
- A tried and tested framework for digital transformation
- Tangible metrics to measure the progress of change
- Key personal mindsets, organisational capabilities and customer experience principles to look out for as the enablers of change
- Recognise the differences between transformation strategy and execution
- Lessons and practical tips to help you accelerate your organisations’ transformation journey
- Digital transformation teams
- Product teams
- CX teams
- Organisational strategy & Operations teams
About your trainer:
Wayne Armstrong is the Head of Digital Channels at PlaceMakers. He has run multiple transformation programmes from ideation to delivery in large complex legacy organisations, receiving national recognition winning the NZ CFO Award for innovation and as finalist at least years NZ CIO awards for Digital Transformation.
Standard Ticket$30.00Tax: GST included
Student / unwaged$15.00Tax: GST included